Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Stampede (AKA: Daddy's Golf Tourney)

Ben has been playing in the Lakeridge Stampede this weekend and is currently in first place! :) He still has to play this afternoon, so I am actually going to go and watch him (I only go when I know he's winning!) Just kidding, Benny! Avery really wants to go too, but we're afraid she might let out a squeal at a very inappropriate time! She has been known to do that! Avery and I are so proud of Ben...he is such a dedicated daddy and husband. He is also such a Godly example out on the golf course. Without even knowing it, he has been a strong witness for Christ. We can't wait to see how he does today! As Ben has said before, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Go Daddy--we're rooting for you!!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's awesome. Way to go Ben!

Kristin McNeil said...

how did it end up?
and what is your email address and phone number? i gots some questions for you...
kristinmcneil@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Ben for winning the championship! We are so proud of him too (and I'm so proud of you for being an understanding wife...I should work on that!)!!!

Christa Greene said...

Ha, ha Rachel...there are many days that I am not as understanding as you would think! :)

Dana said...

YEA BEN!