Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Avery's First Haircut

Well, shortly after Avery's first birthday came her first haircut! I was pleasantly surprised at how well she did...I was really worried that there would be a lot of screaming and squirming, but fortunatly I was proved wrong! She was very interested in the sharp, pointy things coming towards her face! Monica, who was referred to us by our dear friend, Rachel, was fabulous! She held Avery, loved on her, and even gave her a "First Time Haircut" certificate when it was all over! Next on the agenda-manicures and pedicures!!

Before Haircut:


During Haircut:





Unfortunatly, I did not get an after haircut picture...Avery's patience was fading. However, you can see the 4th of July pictures to get the idea! The big cut was just a few days before!

Yeah!!! Way to go Avery! I was so proud of you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I saw those capes in Monica's room last time I was there. I told Monica that maybe Reece could get her first haircut when she's like, three. :) I'm glad you liked her!

Unknown said...

Yay! I will be checking up on here to keep up with Avery. I love seeing her pictures. Hope you are all well!
Love,
Monica

Anonymous said...

Oh she is too cute!!! I'm glad you'll be updating your blog this summer! I'm an avid blog reader!
Love,
Regina

Dana said...

YEA! Avery is back in bussiness in the blog world! She is so cute. I can't wait to see her in just a minute.