Monday, July 21, 2008

The Champs

By now, most of you have probably heard that Ben and his partner, Tyler, did come in first at the Lubbock Stampede! Yeah!!! What surprised me the most, is how much fun I had watching them play-it was so amazing and very intense at times!! Of course I did have company with Ben's Aunt Judy and Dad. I might have felt a tad awkward out there all by myself!! It was also nice because Ben's dad narrated the entire round for me! I learned a great deal about golf in one afternoon...not that I will ever play myself, but I will definitely continue to cheer when I can find a sitter for Avery (thanks Nana and Papa)!

This is a picture from todays paper of Ben making a putt on the second hole-




I have many more pictures to post...so stay tuned!

We love you Benny!

7 comments:

Laura and Lane said...

OH how cool!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad that you got to go watch! What a great picture and so neat that it was in the paper! We miss y'all and hope to see you soon!!!

Unknown said...

That is great, we heard about it, tell him congrats for us!! Love seeing pics of Avery. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Ben rocks!!!Such a good player!!! We need to get Sam and Avery together.

Unknown said...

Sweet.
Love, Gigi

Christa Greene said...

Wow Tiger-
How did you find us? Can you send me your autograph for my husband? He is your biggest fan!

Marc and Kathy said...

Congrats Ben!

Christa I am so glad that you are blogging! I LOVE the cover picture of Avery. So cute and definitely shows her personality!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Not sure what happened to our names there???

Kathy