Friday, February 6, 2009

10 Honest Things About Me

I was tagged by Tiffany (others know her as T-Hood or T-Dog)

I just did something similar to this on facebook, so a few of these may be repeaters! Sorry to my avid readers on both! :)

1. I love to have pedicured feet, but don't enjoy the actual process. At times it can really hurt especially if I haven't gotten one since the summer before. My feet aren't used to them, and I usually end up squealing and apologizing the entire time!

2.I have an unhealthy addiction to caffeine...Mainly Dr. Peppers from Sonic...I can't drive past a Sonic without stopping-it's really sad-I don't even want to think about how much money I've spent there on my Dr. Peppers and caramel lattes. The worst part is that Avery's babysitter lives right by a Sonic...it calls to me every morning after I've dropped Avery off!

3. I LOVE movie popcorn with butter! I always get it even if I've just had a full meal. I can't help myself...once I've smelled it, I have to have it (with a Dr. Pepper of course!)

4. I love our church family! We are so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful group of people.

5. Over the Christmas holidays, I became addicted to what was supposedly a "teen" novel series...I am now a huge Twilight fan! I can't help it...the books are so addicting! I read all four of them (between 500-700 pages each) in four days. If I lived in a fantasy world (which I sometimes do), I would want to be a good vampire-not a bad vampire. Yes...there is a difference!

6. Before I buy anything I always look it over to make sure it is perfect...sometimes I grab the third or fourth item way back in the back just to be sure! I'm kind of OCD like that!

7. I love to shop when I have the time and the $$$! I never fully appreciated my shopping time until I had Avery! Now I'm lucky if I make it into one store without a melt down!

8. I love my baby girl (even during her melt downs) more than anything in the world! She is my favorite person (besides Ben, of course :))

9. I love the summer time! It is my favorite season for many reasons: Avery's birthday, my birthday, swimming pools, laying out, beaches, sunny days, Ben's out playing golf (he, he, just kidding Benny), vacation time...my list could go on forever!

10. I'm so glad I started blogging when Avery was born! It has been so fun to go back and read entries from the past!

Okay-I'm done! Yea! I didn't repeat myself too much from facebook! Now it's your turn...I tag Monica, Kathy, Lolly, and anyone else who wants to play! Have fun!

1 comment:

Beth said...

No worries, Christa. Believe me, you are not the only 30-something, educated, sassy lady who has found herself inexplicably addicted to Edward Cullen! Rest assured there are others out there! =)