Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tag...I'm it!

I was tagged by my fabulous cousin Monica and it was so much fun!!

Here is what you do:

1. Go to your 4th folder where you store your photos.
2. Select your 4th picture (no exceptions)!
3. Post the picture with an explanation and link it back to your tagger...I don't know what this means either, Kathy :)
4. Tag 4 people (or as many as you want) to do the same!!


Avery Laine Greene-July 4, 2007

This was taken on Avery's first 4th of July (hence the bib!) She was exactly one week old! Needless to say, we only saw fireworks on the t.v. that year! I love this baby so much!

Now it's your turn to play! I tag...
1. Kathy Wall
2. Rachel Riddle
3. Kristin McNeil
4. Brooke Deacon
and anyone else who wants to play!!

7 comments:

Monica Squiers said...

Yay, you did it!! Avery has grown so much.

Monica Squiers said...

Copy my blog site address then highlight what you want to link to and click on the world looking thing that has the paper clip (it is next to the text color when posting) and it will give you a place to put my address to link back to me. I am sure that is clear as mud. I could show you in person, lol!

Christa Greene said...

Okay-I think you're going to have to show me in person! Great directions, but I'm too tired to follow right now! LOL!

Marc and Kathy said...

How crazy that the 4th picture in your 4th folder was about the 4th of July! Thanks for tagging me! I would love to do it!

Unknown said...

Is this Rachel me (that is Rachel Greene?) or some other woman with a great name?

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm going to do it right now!!! By the way, I love the new picture of Avery!

Christa Greene said...

Hey Rachel Greene! I actually tagged another Rachel (with a great name!) I didn't know you had a blog (or read mine!) :) Sorry I left out last names on my tag...feel free to play along! And btw...congratulations on baby #2!