Sunday, August 24, 2008

'Twas the Night Before the 1st Day of School

I am sitting here wondering if I really have to get up by 5:30 A.M. tomorrow (and throughout May)...does that not seem ridiculously early?! Last year I could sleep in a few extra minutes, because Ben took Avery to the babysitter, but this year I am taking Avery to the babysitter. Our new babysitter lives about 5 minutes away from Rush so Ben says that it's really pointless for him to drive all the way to the other side of town so that I can sleep in a little later...I kind of see his point, but come on...5:30. That's crazy! On the positive side, I am really looking forward to meeting my new little group of 3rd graders...I will REALLY, REALLY miss my days with Avery, but it helps knowing that she is in a wonderful environment while we are apart! We have had such a fantastic first summer together, and I know that there are many, many more to come! I love you baby girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your first day went well, but I do NOT envy your wake up time.